Training of Personnel
The proper and continuous operation of the Company is assured in IDGC of Centre, JSC through its highly qualified personnel. To ensure accomplishment of assigned tasks to a high standard IDGC of Centre, JSC performs continuous development and training of personnel in all spheres of activity of the Company.
IDGC of Centre, JSC implements a unified policy in the sphere of personnel professional development and improvement of the professional qualification of employees to ensure their proper competence and capabilities.
The personnel training process is system-based and continuous and covers all categories of employee. Moreover, the training of employees is realised in accordance with the specific character of business processes of IDGC of Centre, JSC: training programmes are worked out in regard to the practical activities of each employee.
Complex system of training and development of personnel is focused on:
- prompt advanced training of personnel;
- improved performance of personnel;
- skills pool development;
- increase in motivation of personnel;
- growth of loyalty of personnel to the Company;
- enhancement of attractiveness of the Company as an employer.
In 2011, more than 75% of employees of IDGC of Centre, JSC underwent training. In the reporting year the following training programmes became priority ones:
- in the sphere of occupational safety;
- for electricians of various specialties;
- for distribution facilities operation foremen;
- in environmental safety;
- in the sphere of energy audit, etc.
IDGC of Centre, JSC is a founder of a number of regional educational institutions in Tver, Orel and Voronezh, which ensures sufficient a scope of preparation of production personnel and also allows the Company to form training programmes and effectively influence the training process. IDGC of Centre, JSC develops corporate training on the base of its own training classes and training facilities — therefore the employees undergo training in the main areas of activities of the Company. Highly qualified specialists of departments and branch offices with a high level of competence and wide experience of professional activity are engaged for training sessions.
In the reporting year IDGC of Centre, JSC continued to effectively cooperate with the following educational institutions:
- St Petersburg Power Engineering Institute of Professional Development;
- Ivanovo State Power Engineering University;
- GOU (State Educational Institution) DPO (Additional Professional Education) Academy of Standardisation, Metrology and Certification;
- Energetik and Expertenergo training and retraining centres of the FGOU (Federal State Educational Institution) VPO (Higher Professional Education) Moscow Power Engineering Institute (Technical University) in Smolensk,
- Institute for Continuing Education of Public Service Employees;
- GOU UKK (Training and Course Centre) Belgorod;
- GOU NPO (Primary Professional Education) Lipetsk Regional Training and Course Centre;
- Kostroma Power Engineering Technical School named after F.V Chizhov;
- Bryansk Training Resource and Technical Centre;
- Smolensk Engineering School and other educational institutions.
In 2011, IDGC of Centre, JSC continued cooperation with Moscow State Institute of International Relations (University) of MFA of Russia. Several employees of the Company at the present time are undergoing training at the specialised profession oriented Department of the Electric Energy Sector Economics and Management at the International Institute of Energy Policy and Diplomacy under the programme of Master of Business Administration (МВА) “Management of Economy in the Electrical Energy Sector” and Master’s Programme.
Employees of the Company received training at specialised short-term seminars and courses, and actively participated in exhibitions devoted to various activities in the electrical power industry.